Application: Dummy block in the aluminum extrusion process
Product: Interforge KI-C
The client lubricated, manually, different applications of its aluminum extrusion process with three different lubricants: acetylene flames for the billet, barium nitrate for the dummy, and wax for the die.
• Diversified, complex lubrication.
• High lubrication consumption and costs.
• Manual application in temperatures up to 600 °C put operators at risk.
We replaced three different lubricants with only one: Interforge KI-C. Additionally, we implemented an automatic dosing system to lubricate the process properly with Interforge KI-C. This system keeps operators safe by keeping them out of extreme temperatures.
• We brought lubricant consumption under control.
• We slashed lubrication costs from $80K to $19K USD.
• We increased workplace safety for operators.
These are some examples of the results that leading companies worldwide have obtained. If you need a solution for your process do not hesitate to contact our experts.